We're excited to announce our first Read-A-Thon fundraiser:
Read-A-Thon is a fun program that brings students together with friends and family
to encourage reading and building literacy skills, while raising money for our school
Read-a-thon ready in 3 simple steps:
1. Set up your child's account on our dedicated Read-a-thon page: CLICK HERE
- Enter your teacher's name first. Create an account with student's full name and parent's email
2. Use the easy online tools to tell friends and family about Read-A-Thon so they can support your child.
- Track and log at-home reading sessions (your teacher will log your in-class reading sessions for you)
3. Get your child excited about reading while raising money for our school:
- 75% of money raised goes directly to the Closter PTO to support our school: click HERE to learn more about the impact Closter PTO funds make
- 15% of money raised goes back to your child to be used in the prize store. Click HERE for the sample prize store.
- Additional prizes will be awarded to the students and class who read and raise the most
Lots of surprises during our two week program: Each day during HNN, children will be treated to exciting guest readers. Get ready for some special guest appearances
For FAQ please visit OUR PAGE
Please contact the Read-a-thon Co-Chairs: Jill Lim-Jantrasami & Jill Herling